15–16 March 2017 Excel, London
MUSA will actively participate at Cloud Expo Europe 2017, the biggest Cloud event in Europe. Last year the event gathered 515 technology buyers and influencers. This year, alongside Smart IoT, Cloud Security, Data Centre World and Big Data World, the show hosts 500 leading international technology exhibitors and 600 speakers.
The stand No. 1239:
MUSA will organise the stand of the Data Protection, Security and Privacy in Cloud (DPSP) Cluster of EU-funded projects. At the stand, the security and privacy innovations of 8 EU-funded research projects that participate in the DPSP Cluster will be presented to the visitors: MUSA, CLARUS, CREDENTIAL, CLOUDWATCH 2, OPERANDO, PAASWORD, PRISMACLOUD and SWITCH.
Besides the demos and presentations at the stand, on the 15th of March the DPSP Cluster will also participate at:
Workshop sessions that Cloud Watch 2 is supporting, including:
- DPSP Cluster in 2017. – Chaired by MUSA coordinator. (9:00 – 9:50)
- Selecting and Switching Cloud Service Providers: The Challenges. – Chaired by CA Technologies partner. (10:30 – 11:50)
- Essentials towards a secure cloud for the Digital Single Market and future cloud market. – The MUSA coordinator will be one of the panelists. (14:00 – 14:50 )
- GDPR Clinic – European General Data Protection Regulation: a Strategic Compliance Approach. (16:00 – 16:50 )
Talks by participants in the Cluster within the official programme, including these two by MUSA at the “Compliance and Governance & Cloud Security Strategies Theatre”:
- The DPSP Cluster – Erkuden Rios (12:45 – 13:10 )
- Controlling Risks by monitoring Cloud SLAs – Massimiliano Rak on MUSA innovations on Risk Analysis and security Service Level Agreement generation for (multi-)cloud-based applications. (15:15 – 15:40 )
Kindly endeavour to visit our stand to learn more about MUSA and the DPSP cluster projects. See you at the event!